Integrated management policies and charter of organizational excellence
Alborz Darou Pharmaceutical Company is one of the largest and most prestigious manufacturers of pharmaceutical products in different forms of solid, liquid, and injectable solution in the country. The company chiefly tends to provide products proportional to the customers' demands in accordance with the regulations of Iran Food and Drug Administration (GMP Principles) with a particular focus on knowledge management, risk management, and human incident and environmental pollution prevention approaches. In order to thoroughly fulfill the needs of the stakeholders and improve the effectiveness of the IMS, the company has firmly considered the central goals and excellent expectations outlined in the following:
- Contributing to the augmentation of the public health and customer satisfaction by continuously promoting production activities in compliance with the GMP requirements
- Identifying, creating, and developing the competitive advantages in the organization to satisfy all stakeholders
- Developing, improving, and upgrading the innovation processes and product realization in an attempt to promote quality
- Managing the human capital to enable cooperation, productivity, creativity, and innovation of employees
- Preventing and diminishing the risks associated with quality, safety, occupational health, environmental pollutants, and information security
- Observing the latest revised version of laws, regulations, and national and international standards for safety, occupational health, environment, and energy consumption
- Continuously enhancing the product quality, environment status, and employee health; developing the working culture; and advancing the occupational skills and information security management system
- Developing, optimizing, and promoting the automation taking advantage of the state-of-the-art technologies
- Duly handling the customers and other stakeholders complaints
- Minimizing costs by eliminating duplication and waste
To achieve the foregoing objectives, the company has set up various management systems such as Integrated Management System based on ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, and OHSAS 18001: 2007; Educational Management System based on ISO 10015: 1999; Laboratory Management System based on ISO/IEC 17025: 2005; and Information and Communication Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001: 2005, and intended to move towards supremacy based on the organizational excellence models.
The Management Statement of Alborz Darou Co. (Public Joint Stock Company)
Alborz Darou Co. strategies include developing cooperation with foreign companies, expanding export markets, focusing on increased sales of high-margin products, developing product portfolio based on new market needs, developing and enhancing GMP requirements, and ultimately, expanding the intra- and extra-organizational communications with key stakeholders. In order to implement the preceding strategies, the fundamental measures are currently ongoing more professionally in the areas of research and development; production line upgrade; human resources development; modification, formulation, and implementation of processes; deployment of a systemic standpoint dominating the activities; and particular attention to the structure and quality of marketing and sales activities. The ultimate aspired outcome is to create the economic value added and ensure the permanent increase of shareholders' equities. Even though the certitude of the path portrayed above may appear to be somewhat ambitious, it relies upon a potent outlook able to seize and realize a plethora of the potential opportunities thanks to the central reliance on the change of attitude toward affairs.